Sunday, July 8, 2007

Dim Sum and a matter of opinion

Life's good... the same slogan which LG electronics is using. I went for a nice good large Dim Sum treat on Saturday @ Hunan restaurant off of Page Ave. They are good!

Authentic and push cart dim sum. Cantonese and Mandrin friendly. Ok enough, sounds liek I'm promoting for them. Loh mai kai, Charsiew pau, Singapore noodle, tau fu fah, chee cheong fun, har gow, and siew mai... all in a good day's brunch. It did however burn a hole in my pocket.

Sometimes, there's only so much that you can hold yourself back when someone gives some opinion which you start loathing them... but of course I won't bow down and let that affect me... too much.

This stupid ass guy, old burnt out ugly looking database administrator thinks he's so great, but honestly I think he's a bigger loser. I now know to distant myself from him because he thinks that just because he's established himself here, he thinks he's so great. What a loser. Of course I'm no exception, but I wouldn't want to take shit from a low life like this. Why he comes up in this segment is because I recommended this restaurant for good dim sum.

I guess I never knew his true nature until he showed it saying that long distant relationship are crap. Fine I respect his point of view but as the saying goes, if you don't have anything nice to say, just shut up. Sometimes people just don't understand that you have no right to extend or imply your customs and tradition onto others. Anyway, he's a stupid ugly clueless guy. Even dyed his hair light brown.

Newsflash: asian people who dye their hairs are super fugly. Please take note. You will indeed look like a clown. Accept your distinguish ways gracefully and don't try to feign it.

Anyways, besides that nothing exciting happening. Just the same old stuff. All the more reason why I have to make sure I achieve financial success so that I can, to a certain degree distinguish myself from these stupid losers.

No comments:

Post a Comment