Sunday, April 29, 2007

Newer pictures of my brother's wedding

Scanned a few pictures which I received recently from my brother and my sister.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/munroyyap/album?.dir=9c2cre2

Well Maryland Heights Missouri is starting to get warm... spring is here indeed... almost felt like summer. It was 80F / 26.7C.

What else... well life is ok... had a good time talking to my parents today catching on up on things and news. Have a ton of clothes to fold and iron *sigh*.

Anyway what else... some Cardinals baseball pitcher died in car crash... it seems they say there was no open liquor... but the didn't say if he was drunk ha ha ha! So Darwin's law... if you want to drink and drive, kill only yourself don' freaking kill others. Genetically unfit and unwise to be alive anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment