Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Why we should not donate to Police Charities

Sometimes of course we get complaints from people who are law abiding citizens who get pulled over for speeding and other minor traffic offenses. Well I fall in that category this time around. Recently I got a frekin' ticket for not signaling to turn left at a turn left only junction with traffic light.

I would say, SCREW YOU Maryland Heights police. I hope you get shot up by some real criminals. I have ZERO accidents while I've been here in Maryland Heights and surrounding general areas and I always signal to indicate where I want to go. There are more Illinois and Missouri drivers who change lanes dangerously, change 2 lanes concurrently who do not signal; so like what the other law abiding citizens, I say GO CATCH A REAL CRIMINAL and don't bug us who have never committed a felony crime in our life and who always drive at speed limits.

Why I feel that this ticket which I was issued for not signaling left is unjustified is because, DUHH! It's a left turn only lane! If I had been in that lane and driven straight or tired to cut back into the right, straight going lane then fine; but I'm freaking turning left on a left turn only lane Hello! GO catch some of those Marijuana and Meth carrying cars, don't catch me.

Anyway with that said, in future if any of those police veteran groups calls me on my home phone, asking for donation, you are sooo out of luck.

By the way, people are fickle minded and move with the tide... when a police officer gets hit or killed we all mourn, and then when we get police brutality, the people frown upon them and go against them. So whatever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment