Monday, June 14, 2010

Talk about a wake up call...

Wow time flies... October 2009 till now and here I am in Seattle... was engaged on Dec 26 2009 and then April 30th unengaged, single... just because of a myspace page which I had ages ago and on the basis of that my relationship went to the dumpsters (7 years mind you).

Of course the earlier 2 "get out of jail free" cards which were given to her, are no good to redeem for this incidence since I did let her stray 2x with her ex. Stupid of me to allow it in exchange for the 2 get out of jail free cards in the first place... that should have been the end point... if you can keep your panties on and are so easily influenced by your ex and wanting to have sex with him.

This is such bullshit. No wonder this get out of jail free system never works, there is no such thing as a tit for tat.

Anyway with that I'm still staying in Seattle Wa since it has so much to offer me in terms of career and hopefully better mate selection... someone who deserves my love, personality and everything that I have to offer as a nice guy. Then again the saying goes "nice guys always finish last" sigh.

So I'm on match.com and we'll see what happens. Hopefully I'll find someone who really loves me as who I am and embraces the good in me along with what I have to offer.

I had a good morning jog today, and since work was over early today I went to Green Lake Park but boy was it busy with people since the day was so beautiful. Can't blame them. I didn't get a chance to say hi / flirt with the girls but there's always a next time.

Along with the walk now my left leg is going to have a corn / blister... sigh. I'll go buy the extra soft padding tomorrow since it worked so well on my office leather shoes. Hope I'll be able to go camping this summer... would be so much fun, and even better still if I get to go with Hilda. She's someone I met on match.com and I sincerely hope the relationship blossoms.

Besides that well, living the boring glorious life of a bachelor. Hopefully meetup.com will help me find new local friends to hang out with and build me a stronger network.

No comments:

Post a Comment