Monday, June 21, 2010

Dating is tough...

So I am on match.com and well it's tough. I would probably say I'm, 60-40: 60% looks 40% personality... or was it the other way around?

It is a bit of a disadvantage that I don't have too may friends here in Seattle and well, I'm trying to find & make more friends and hopefully it'll lead to something.

Those on the younger end of 20's... not as matured as I thought. I do understand being outgoing and being matured are two separate things, then again maybe I am the one who needs to change and be more social and do more "fun stuff".

What I noticed is that the PNW girls love to travel, international travel especially... I'm not opposed to that however travel costs money and I'm a frugal and pragmatic and I know that I am saving every penny and dollar for retirement. It's not that I can't afford it, I can but I know better... maybe time for me to get a job that pays 100k or more... time to look into ladders.com for that 100k talent.

Yep you may enjoy today but work more years and suffer later on especially if you do not have sufficient umbrella funds.

Another pet peev of mine... in match.com you can wink to let someone know that you're interested... maybe call me impatient but I send them a response message and then nothing... I don't know is it something I said in the message or just that you want to tease me? Please don't waste my time if so.

I also think it's rude that after a date and you don't entertain my calls / message, I do understand that maybe there's no fit between you and me and if that's the case just be upfront about it and tell it to me. No point being unprofessional and cowering and hiding like a coward.

Anyways enough of that... I guess I just have to steak out and hunt until I get the right one... hopefully it'll be soon because I'm sick of being single... not to blow my own trumpet or to stroke my own ego but knowing that I have a lot to offer whomever the lucky lady may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment