Thursday, July 1, 2010

12 mile bike run and It's Just Lunch

Ok I think I'm almost ready to bicycle to work... I was able to manage 12 miles yesterday evening which was very surprising because I only planned to bike for about 40 minutes.. 20 minutes south on the Burke-Gilman trail and back. I was glad when I got to my last marker of my prior trip NE 50th Ave and Railroad Ave NE and continued to push forward and actually did 6 miles to 25th Ave NE and NE Blakeley St and then back to home.

Google Maps of my Bike Trail

Wow I am ready to ride to work... just need a new road bike. My stupid Pacific Rubicon mountain bike is having issues with the pivot pin / screw... keeps getting loose and I have to keep screwing it tight.

So my victory run pictures:

Burke Gilman southbound

Earlier rides:

Alki Beach


Burke Gilman South 1st try


Burke Gilman Northbound


So It's Just Lunch dating service... results...! Yesss! Well I mean 2 dinner dates have been arranged so I'm psyched and excited. I guess it's been 7 years, and it's like learning to ride a bicycle... well this will be a whole new bicycle because this time I'm aiming for "big game" ... as per Lenny Kravitz "American Woman.... (don't) stay away from meeee..."




I'll leave it as is for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment