Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Work, life et al

So it's been interesting enough... had a few disappointing dates from It's Just Lunch and I kinda let it get to me and get all bummed. I'm coming to the conclusion that girls here in Seattle seriously have an issue, but not totally because it's all a game of numbers.


Like any large corporation more work less workforce. I'm just a production support IT guy but I know, as a soldier in the field, that without the minimal workforce to support a production environment, for sure the SLA will not be sustainable.

So here's the twist, the general agreement was 20 minutes to get ultra urgent ticket items, and only to find out that the business agreement has it as 10 minutes. I dare say with authority that that is definitely impossibly and typical management with unrealistic expectation / no proper consideration of what is actually happening in the field.

Nothing can be done except to muster on, march forward and do the best we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment